Monday, October 13, 2008

Still Traveling...

I was in Hong Kong for about 3hrs awaiting my connection to Guangzhou. Oh my... The airport terminal puts you in the mindset of Cesars in Vegas. There's Gucci, Chanel, Dior, Hermes all around as you walk through the terminal. Crazy! I felt right at home. As far as food goes you'd never believe POPEYES was there. That was pretty much the end of my food search lol. As I went up and down escalators I tried to mimic the prompts "Please mind your step" Ching Chang Chooong. I was determined to pronounce the words correctly. Its very hard but as long as you know how to say thank you (xie xie) and your welcome (Bu yong xie) you will be fine. Okay off on another flight to Guangzhou! See you in 30mins.

HELP!!! I'm tryna find my gate!!!!! hahahha


Playing around I couldn't speak the language and didnt have enough patience so I took a picture with these lovely cut outs!!!! lol


Still can't find my gate!!!


Oh! Here it is!!!!! LOL


Catching up on my Chinese....There was nothing else to read lol


You see that light haze,

thats the pollution from all the factory's.


2 comments:

Emily said...

Ewww ..... It looks like Putt brought Amsterdam to China!! Hahahaahaa :)

Emily said...

Ohh and nice bag LOL