Monday, October 13, 2008

Overnight flight to Guangzhou

Ahhhhh... About to board this big bird for this 14hr flight to Guangzhou, China solo. What am I getting myself into?? haha My flight takes off in 30mins. I am so sleepy I can barely hold my head up. I had been running around all day getting things in order for this trip. To add to the chaos there was a 7pm basketball game against the Oklahoma City Thunder (formerly known as the Seattle Super Sonics). After the game we dropped Al at the oakland airport to board their charter. His bf speeding to get me 40 mins away to San Fran's airport to get me to my commercial flight (yes commercial flight I should have been flying with them dont get me started lol)

So as of right now, I am all comfy in business class awaiting takeoff.... Soooooo later guys until I awake!!

Refreshed
My screen says 5hr left on the flight!!! I can not believe I slept 10 hrs!!! It was very well deserved. Lately I've been getting up at 7am every morning. It's like I have an internal clock that goes off without ever being set, go figure! 

Time to eat.. Lets see whats available?? Chicken Panini Sounds good. I'll take that. A lil Sex in the City, before I knew it I was arriving in HONG KONG! 


No comments: