Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Sleep is setting in...
I have arrived in Guangzhou. I met a friendly girl named Flora (her english name) holding a sign with my name at baggage claim that led me to the benz which would take me to the Ritz. We chat in the car about different Chinese phrases that I should remember. They laugh hysterically at me trying very hard to get the pronunciations right. That went on the whole 40min journey pass factory's and construction. I am starting to get soooo sleepy but I am excited to tour this industrial city. I want to cruise on the Pearl River I have heard so much about and visit the Safari zoo. I have big plans for this city but with the LA smog and Miami's humidity I am suddenly too tired and irritated to hold my eyes open. I reach my room, Al is sleeping soundly looks as if he didn't get much sleep on the plane because he didn't even crack open an eye. I curl in bed next to my hubby as the rest of the day drifts away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awwwwe!!!! :)
I am teary eyed @ how much I'm loving your words. I told you this is like a unconscious addiction. We have so much to say. I told EM we are a "Story of Beauties". I'm so happy for you. MRS. H, the all time great... You travel monster, you. Keep your tales coming. I think I may order chinese food tonight. LMFAO miss you BigHead...
XOXO GOSSIP GIRL
Post a Comment