Friday, October 17, 2008

The Great Wall

Just a lil history,
The Great Wall of China, one of the greatest wonders of the world, was enlisted in the World Heritage by UNESCO in 1987. Just like a gigantic dragon, the Great Wall winds up and down across deserts, grasslands, mountains and plateaus, stretching approximately 6,700 kilometers (4,163 miles ) from east to west of China. With a history of more than 2000 years, some of the sections of the great wall are now in ruins or even entirely disappeared. However, it is still one of the most appealing attractions all around the world owing to its architectural grandeur and historical significance.

Now here are some pictures I took there, there are lots Enjoy!..






































































6 comments:

Emily said...

Wow!! This is going to be a trip you'll never forget, looks like a blast I feel like im there with you looking at all these pics LOL keep em coming!!!...And lmao at the 5th picture!

Jazz said...

This is sooo Hot Chel Not a lot of people get to see this part of the world thank you for sharing! So Happy for you... Like Em said feels like Im right there with you keep em comming babes! ;)

Miss. Mak said...

Chel...the pictures are amazing =)
I too feel like i'm right there!!

Becky said...

HOTT!! such an incredible experience! yo, those NBA dudes TOWER over the lil asian folks! lol...by the way, where'd the camel come from??

Becky said...

i love love loooove your kicks!!

Violet said...

Ok... so photography... U got that! I'll hire you for my next event. lol Ahhh, so China thru Chel's eyes has been a great experience. When are U going next? I'm looking forward to this new FREE way of travel! I mean, I'm looking forward to traveling through Chel's eyes once again :)