Beijing looks like a metropolitan city, tall buildings , European cars, chain restaurants so different from Guangzhou like night and day.
Theres a bike lane on the highway!!!! WTH!!!
Its about 5pm, we're headed out to the Pearl market to do some early xmas shopping j/k lol.
Hendrix, Morrow, Randolph, Nelson, Watson, Jack, Gena, Al and I all boarded a bus and headed over to the market.
You walk in there people are everywhere. There is product everywhere you don't know where to turn and look immediately you are overwhelmed. No one told us that they were so aggressive either. You think the people in the malls that try to get you to buy the flat iron or the people that try to get you to buy the lotions and nail buffers are persistent think again! These people are pulling you trying to get you to buy Ipod's, watches, scarfs etc. It was crazy in there. We walked around trying to get better deals for things it all worked it self out some of the guys got electronics others got watches for dirt cheap.
Cj and Morrow getting love
Al being silly
Hendrix getting interviews
KFC w/ Chinese characters...
My roll dog Gina
Me, Gina and Mrs King bootleg queen
The Forbidden City.. more to come going there tomorrow
Al giving autographs
After all that shopping and autographs we ate at TGIF lol

7 comments:
Chel I am loving your Blog of your trip and the pics... I log on to see whats new with you cause I hardly see you.. Please keep this going even if you come home LOL
Much Love,
Jazz
OMG!! I LOVE IT and LOL @ Mrs King bootleg queen .. Your kidding right??
I need to meet Mrs. King I no she a paper chaser Bootleg Queen WoW... Check the shirt out best bootleg in China.... LMFAO
looks locely.
any who
Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day
rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me
OOOHHH STFU @ the bike lane on the highway LOL
Can we have a bike lane in the ATL? WTF!!! LOL !!!!! Chel I have no work tomorrow you can call me at 1pm your time. lol!!
ya'll at at Fridays in China?!?! aawww man...no authentic food besides the chicken fried rice?? lollol...were able to try the bubble tea and the sweet bun with custard?? I'm sure the bootleg queen could've put you on to some spots! lol ;)
Post a Comment